Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Lion's Den Gorge

Bad, bad blogger.

Anyway, Ned came down with croup a couple weeks ago and I'm sure you'll understand that I've been very busy panicking over 104.6 temperatures, several near sleepless nights filled with sobbing (Ned, not me--though I was close at times...), phlegm, and a seal-like bark that, if not so sad, would've actually been pretty funny. Not to worry, Ned recovered like a champ and is back to her bossy ways. And we've survived our first childhood illness. (Man, am I the only one who thought croup was a thing that died out in the 1800s?!)


So, I've got some blog updating to do. But, I'm tired. :) So I leave you with some photos of a recent afternoon at Lion's Den Gorge in Grafton with a promise of more to come over the next couple days...


3 comments:

Corky said...

I'm so glad she's feeling better. You too! Judah has had croup a bunch of times and it looks/sounds terrible. These photos are gorgeous of all of you. They look professionally taken. LOVE it! What a gorgeous family. Nedy looks like a sassy supermodel in some of those hat shots!

Juli said...

At least you KNOW you're a bad blogger!

I'm glad Neddy is better, and the photos are great.

Aleece said...

oh no! That's the second little one I've heard of having croup in the past few weeks. I'm glad she is feeling better (and you are too!)

Love the pictures - the overalls are super cute. Overalls should be worn non-stop by all children the first 3 years of their life. Too cute.