Thursday, November 10, 2011

Four!

Guess who turned 4 yesterday? (insert Mama's *sigh* here)

This will be quick post of some shots from Ned's annual birthday photo shoot yesterday. Our usual warehouse lot photo shoot didn't mesh well with a rainy, windy, 40 degree day, so this year's photos were taken at the Milwaukee Art Museum; convenient, since that's where Ned wanted to spend her birthday anyway. More later on the rest of her big day. :)

(If I do say so myself, subjects don't get any easier than my baby girl.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday, Nedy!!

Fun pictures, Jen. :) I wish I could get E to spend that much time looking at the camera...she sees me pull it out of my camera bag and runs the other direction!

Anonymous said...

I came back to look again today! Seriously, she is SO cute. And these pictures are awesome.

Barbara Ley said...

happy birthday Nedy! Do you have my gmail address?