Sunday, March 29, 2009

More things that happen in my bathroom...

Early on in our life together, Nedy proved to be...ummm...let's just say "disinterested" in baths in the bathtub and we've been doing the kitchen sink version of bathing since we got home from China. That is, until I found yet another use for my Trug. (Trugs are gardening buckets by design, but I use them as laundry baskets, toy baskets, recycling bins, and now I can add "child's bathtub" to the list of 1001 uses.) Nedy loves baths in the bucket. And when it's not being a bathtub, it's a hamper--I mean, how cool are these buckets?! (Oh, and the rings around her wrists? That's the first thing she does in the water--puts them on like bracelets and leaves them on the entire bath. Hilarious.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh...I think SOMEONE has an excuse to get one of the uber-fancy Japanese soaking tubs!