Monday, November 9, 2009

Happy Birthday, Baby!

Our baby is two! We spent today--a balmy 65 degree day at that--capturing Ned's version of 2. (Doesn't everybody do their 2 year old's photo shoot in a 5th Ward industrial lot full of broken glass and debris? And to think I scouted this spot out in advance...) Anyway, there are nearly a million photos in this post and there could have been nearly a million more. I know I'm biased, but she is freakin' adorable, isn't she? :) Oh, if you can see Ned's necklace in the photos, it's a jade pig (she was born in 2007--the year of the Golden Pig) we got for her in her province in China. She was so excited when it came out of the box today.

Happy birthday, Ned. You are loved to the moon and back...and then to the moon again.

4 comments:

Juli said...

Wow!

Sheng re kuai le, Neddy!

Anonymous said...

And to think, I offered to take your family photos. You guys are so much better at this photography stuff than I am! Wow those photos are great! And yes, she is freakin' adorable. Times ten.

Careful, though...if these photos get out, you're going to have a stampede of parents trying to take photos in your debris-strewn 2 alley.

Anonymous said...

...and I thought our girls were born in the year of the fire pig? (Well....I like to call it the bacon pig.)

Corky said...

Two cool. Pun intended. Seriously, these are worthy of some sort of award.

Nedy's hair is getting so long. I still have her pic on our fridge with her little shaved head. She's grown sooo much! Yeah for Nedy!!!