Monday, September 6, 2010

Ned pics from Door County 2010

We're just back from my side of the family's Labor Day weekend Door County tradition. As usual, it was a really, really nice time.

Sooooo...I took 1,000 pictures. Yes, one thousand. In three days.


I have a problem. Moving on.

So it'll take more brain cells than I have operational at this exact moment to dig in and pull out the highlights for my main post, but in briefly scanning through tonight, I realized that Ned is in need of a dedicated post because, shameless Mama pride alert, she is just so dang gorgeous and vibrant that it seemed a shame to be limited by the confines of the main post.


And it's my blog. And I'm a proud Mama. So there. :) The big post is coming. Probably tomorrow.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"gorgeous and vibrant"...perfectly put! :D