Thursday, September 4, 2008

Door County 2008

3 years ago, my family began an annual tradition of spending Labor Day weekend at the Glidden Beach Resort in Door County. We hang out, eat, play at the beach, eat, play rousing games of bingo, shop, play at the beach...you get the point. I highly recommend everyone spend at least one weekend a year with the beach in your backyard. And bring along lots of people you love. It's pretty much the bee's knees.

A few pics from this year's adventure below. Josiah is 8, Samuel is 6, John Thomas is 5, Aidian is 4 next month, and Tommy is 22 months. I mean, do kids get any cuter than this?!


1 comment:

Aleece said...

Awesome pictures Jen. I especially love the one with Jackie in the hot tub with "I'm protecting the hot tub from alien invaders" boy. :)