Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Baby Shower!

YAY! I am finally getting around to posting a few photos from Kennedy's shower on Saturday. It was such a great time; my friend Elisabeth summed it up well with an e-mail to me Monday morning about what an "incredible circle of women" I am surrounded by...and that is soooooo true. Kennedy's "village" is full of phenomenal gals and I am so very grateful for that. Cory, Holly, Jenny and Janell put so much love (and hard work!) into making the day so amazing--THANKS GUYS! I love you tons.

The food was a super yummy spread of mostly vegetarian fare--except for that amazing polish ham (thanks Pat!) in tune with the 'Golden Pig' theme--HA! (Thanks for allowing pork in your oven, Cor and 48.) Between learning 'baby' in Chinese, Pig Latin and Greek, Patricia drawing a "boogie getter" (a.k.a. nasal aspirator) in a rousing game of Pictionary, Aleece joining us Max Headroom style and blowing our minds with an amazing quilt crafted by her own very busy hands, Mr. T and bacon appearing on Holly Original Onesies, and being surrounded by the laughter and well wishes of so many ladies I love, it was an AWESOME day.

2 comments:

Corky said...

It was such a happy day for all of us. I feel so grateful to be in your life and to know Kennedy. I can't wait for us to have play dates and family outings together. We love you guys!!!

Aleece said...

It's so cool to see the room and event with a wide-angle perspective! :) Now I know how I fit into the room.

I'm so happy I could be a part of your day! Thanks to Cory for the extra effort in getting me involved - I appreciate it!em