Thursday, January 29, 2009

No Consulate appointment for you.

I know I said we would have our Consulate appointments (and plane tickets) by today.

I lied. Not on purpose or anything, but our agency did not get our Consulate appointments today as expected. As a result, no firm dates. No airline tickets. Nothing. As I understand it, the appointments *may* be available tomorrow.

Yes, I am going a little crazy. Yes, I am getting a tad (HA!) impatient. Yes, I did call Asiana Airlines and ask them to hold tickets for us with the dates I am hoping will work... Yes, it is all guesswork and the tickets on hold may not work at all, but at least I feel like I did something. DRAMA.

This song from Sunday School back in the day keeps running through my head:

Have patience, have patience, don't be in such a hurry. When you get impatient you only start to worry. Remember, remember that God is patient, too, and think of all the times when others have had to wait for you.

Dude, just for the record, that song is pissing me off right now.


No comments: