Friday, January 30, 2009

We're coming to China, BABY!

Received from agency this morning:

We received confirmation of our request for appointments on the 24th! You can now purchase plane tickets, put in requests for time off, and make any other arrangements you need.

And then I got this e-mail from my travelmate:

"... He said we would be flying into Nanchang the morning of Feb. 15 arriving about noon and that we might get the babies the same day! Oh my goodness."


I am working on securing flights right now, but it looks like we will leave for China on February 10th...a week and a half away--aaaaaaah!...and arrive in Beijing on February 11th. Fly from Beijing to Nanchang on February 15th and have Kennedy in our arms that very afternoon! (Are you crying yet, Cory?) :) Our Consulate appointment is February 24th. We pick up her visa and take our oath on February 25th and then head home on February 26th!

Whooooo hooo! :)


5 comments:

Aunt De Anna said...

Let me tell you how happy I am for all of you. I cried jubliant tears when I read your blog.

See patience does pan off. I will be marking my calendar with K's until you all come home.

What a wonderful way to spend Valentine's Day.

I can't wait to read your blog to see how you all reacted to meeting.

Please know that you are loved.

I have already asked for time off for your arrival home.

Aleece said...

YAY! That's great news - and so awesome to go into the weekend knowing you're on your way.

Congrats!

Cheri said...

I'm not sure where I found your blog. I've been following it for a while. I wanted to give you a HUGE congratulations! You just can't wrap your head around how blessed your life will change in a very short time. My advice is rest, rest, and rest. We got Malaena-Sloan on April 21st and she has yet to sleep all night. We don't care....we are so blessed by her! You'll feel the same way! See our beautiful daughter at our blog.... wwww.harrisquest.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Yay!

Corky said...

Jeremy & I are laughing so hard cuz I had tears streaming down my face before I got your psychic comment...Are you crying yet? So, yes, yes I was. I would be crying if I wasn't 7 months pregnant. And I'm not ashamed!!!