Friday, February 6, 2009

Amazing E

I arrived home to a special package. It was a particularly special package when I saw who it was from.

Through my friend A, I met E. (Man, that's a lot of vowels.) E is AMAZING in so many ways. First and foremost, she is an incredible Mom, a fantastic chef, a phenomenal photographer, decorates cookies that Martha Stewart would be embarrassed to have her own compared to, blogs like no body's business, quilts, sews, etc., etc., etc. She is AMAZING. She is also unjustly modest and I'm sure is super annoyed with this particular blog post. But it's just TRUE. She can brush off my accolades all she wants, but that doesn't change the fact that her talents, kindness, and general amazingness are off the freakin' charts. Off the freakin' charts somethin' fierce, at that.

E, I am so glad to be getting to know you better and so look forward to your help and insight as we bring K home and adjust to parenthood. THANK YOU for such an awesome gift. I can't wait to see Kennedy get all messy with them. :)

And one of these days you need to share your secret for getting so much done with so little time.
You are my hero. :)


Yes, everyone, she made those. All 14 of 'em. See what I mean?!? AMAZING.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ack! Not annoyed, just embarrassed. :o Thanks though, Jen. I'll show you how to make the bibs sometime--truly, it's very easy. You give me WAY too much credit.

the word today is "tonizi." Love it.

marveling at moss said...

You are embarrassed by your own way off the freakin' charts amazingness? :) I love the bibs. And I truly find you amazing, but I won't keep going on about that, lest you face additional embarrassment related to your own amazingness. Okay, okay, I'm done. For now. Only because I have packing to do...
:)

Corky said...

Seriously, E. You need to teach a class or something. And somehow you'd be able to fit that in too!

PS - my word verification is Wignan. Hmmm.

Aunt De Anna said...

The bibs are great!!!!!Do you take orders E.

Thanks for sharing the picture Jennifer.

Anonymous said...

They're so easy...anybody could make them. My SIL's mom made the first ones, and now I just copy hers.

I took some photos of making the bibs and pulled them together in to show how they're made. If you click on my link you can see the "Rita bibs" post. :)