Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A catch-up photo post

Some people amaze me with their ability to stay on top of everything. (E, you in particular amaze me. And I know how much I annoy you when I say things like that, but FOR REALS, you amaze me. I mean, warm homemade bread at 9:00am?!) Anyway, I seriously don't know where the time goes, but here's my lame version of a catch-up post.

The weather is warming up finally and Ned loves, loves, LOVES being outside. And she LOVES her car. It's a retro Little Tykes gifted to her by a neighbor on the alley whose kids long ago outgrew it. She loves this car so much that she looks at it out her bedroom window and repeatedly chants "CAR. CAR. CAR." Adorable.



We went for a visit to see Great Grandma and Great Grandpa at the lake a couple weeks ago. Nedy loves their dog Buddy and we all had a great time having lunch and hanging outside for the afternoon. Great Grandma and Great Grandpa have a beach in their backyard! How cool is that?!?



And then there was Easter. Nedy fully enjoyed discovering the wonder of Grandpa's mustache (I've secretly wanted to do that for years-tee hee) and hanging out with Great Grandma.



And there was fun time spent at the park with good friends...



And a sunny Saturday at Lion's Den Gorge Park...



Life is good. :)

7 comments:

Juli said...

I love Buddy, too! (I'm a sucker for all things Dachshund.) You need to get a Dachshund after Hank, um, moves on. Nice to see you updating, and Neddy looks healthy and happy. Good job!

marveling at moss said...

Hi Juli! :)

Corky said...

Buddy has the perfect leg height for Ned. So cute. I gotta get to Lion's Den sometime!!

PS - No baby yet for Nedy to play with. Sorry.

Corky said...

PS - I LOVE the shot of your folks with your dad in the backwards hat. Could he be any cuter???

Aleece said...

YAY! I'm happy you posted... I've been wondering how things have been going. It's amazing how fast the day goes by, huh?

I can't believe how old Josiah is now! oh my gosh!

We'll catch up soon... finally back from vacation and hopefully have a few moments to breathe now!

Anonymous said...

Ooh...where is Lion's Den? That looks lovely.

As for the bread, it's 6 ingredients and 5 minutes of prep. It's not as if I was up at the crack of dawn activating yeast or something! :P

Hope to see you soon!

marveling at moss said...

Cor, I don't know much about it, but I think you have to push or something. I read something about it once. ;) I can't wait to meet her!

Aleece, welcome home! I am awaiting YOUR photo update! I bet it was beautiful. And, yes, Josiah is an old man now.

E, Lion's Den Gorge is in Grafton--it's part of the Ozaukee County park system. It is really awesome--great for kiddos to pick out rocks. When do you want to go?? :) And, ummmm, I don't care how easy you say that bread is--you are my hero.