Monday, April 6, 2009

Palm Sunday

Palm Sunday has become our holiday to host in the rotation of family holiday celebrations on my side. (I know most people don't have a family celebration on Palm Sunday, but Easter takes all of us kids to our other sides, so we do Palm Sunday on our side. Now that I think about it, if we did Easter the weekend after instead we could get the butter lambs on clearance... :)

Thankfully the weather held and we had a great time with the annual Nana-sponsored egg hunt, bingo, and dinner by Dan. (And, just so you know, you're about to see one of the absolute cutest photos ever that I title, "Get away from my basket of eggs." I mean, just look at that face.)


1 comment:

Corky said...

That is soooooo dang cute. So, so, cute. Happy Palm Sunday Neddy! Also, are those mini cobs of corn with blackberries on top?? We don't do that in our family.