Sunday, June 27, 2010

The Family Farm

A couple Fridays ago, I took the day off work and Nedy, Nana and I went to The Family Farm--a sort of "petting farm" just a few minutes from Nana and Papa's. Let me just go on the record now and say that I will not be surprised if Nedy devotes her life to farming.

It was all going so well...until Ned spotted these fancy roosters...and ran away from them yelling "Yion Dancers! Yook yike Yion Dancers!" (Think we scarred her for life with that Lion Dancer performance in San Francisco?!)

So, I guess she'll be a "no fancy roosters here" kind of farmer. Feathery feet are soooo overrated anyway.


1 comment:

Corky said...

Ha! We went to a farm in Door County over the weekend and have several pictures that are almost identical to yours. It's like we were living in alternate universes.