Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day in Sturtevant

We spent Father's Day afternoon at Johnny and Alyssa's house. Good times!

Check out the "I adore my cousin John John" gaze.
A new addition to the yard in the form of a DIY water park. (This is the kind of water park that I can handle!) It didn't have water today, but next time we're for sure going for a dip!
Nana and Vivian--she is getting to be such a big gal! (Vivian, not Nana. Just wanted to clarify that.)
And a cute gal, at that! I just love this shot.
Lys gave Johnny specific component-by-component instructions concerning the construction of her entirely from scratch strawberry shortcake. Jokingly, my Mom said it seemed like a job for Dan, but Johnny insisted, "I got it, I got it." Looks like he did it just right, eh?
Except that the seemingly straight-forward first instruction to "cut the cake in half" is not quite so straight-forward after all... No matter, it tasted fabulous. And the entire exchange was majorly entertaining.
Happy Baba's Day!

No comments: