Monday, January 10, 2011

I know, I know...where are his pics?

Sadly, I cannot post pics of Kamron (his first name...but you'll have to wait to learn the rest!) on the blog because the agency requires password protection, which is not a particularly functional part of Blogger. Sigh. He's soooooo adorable. Really, you should see him.

Soooooo...if you know us and haven't seen his pics yet and would like to, shoot me an e-mail or leave a comment here and I'll e-mail some of his scrumptiousness your way.

All of our referral acceptance paperwork is done, double-checked and ready to be overnighted to our agency. They will prepare our bundle of documents and forward it to Korea yet this week, and then the wait for travel begins. As of now, our agency reports that they are continuing to experience their longtime travel norm of 3-4 months following referral acceptance, so April or May in our case. C'moooooooon Spring!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Glad to hear of progress! :D