Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Harrington Beach

Today Ned and Baba experienced the staple of my childhood summer existence--hot days at Harrington Beach on Lake Michigan in Belgium. They joined Nana, Papa, Josiah, Samuel, John Thomas and Tommy for some beach bummin'...and yes, I'm seriously bummin' that I missed out. :)

From the looks of it, she had as great a time as I remember having there. Digging in the sand, chasing seagulls, discovering that Lake Michigan never actually gets warm...good stuff.

(And would you look at my girl's fabulous thighs?! YAY for baby fat!)


2 comments:

Corky said...

I think those brats you're feeding her are really paying off! These pix bring back memories for me too -- of us going to Harrington in high school...listening to the Cure, getting sunburned, etc. : )

Anonymous said...

Go north, my friend! Kohler-Andrae is where it's AT! ;P