Friday, January 1, 2010

Plumbing.

I mean, I'm really not kidding when I say she digs all things mechanical/technical. Today, it was a (stinky, nasty, disgusting, gross, foul) little stopped up bathroom sink issue. She spent an hour "working" with Baba.

When Dan announced the project to her and requested her help, she responded with, "Yesh, help! Owns tools!" and promptly ran off to her gigantic worky to gather her wrench and screwdriver. Oh, and the flashlight in the photos is hers, too. "Owns fwashyight."

Kid cracks me up.




2 comments:

Juli said...

I love this! Dan is such a good patient father. Also, very smart to put her to work fixing the tub.

Aleece said...

I think you have found your new family flashlight holder! No longer do you need to sit there helping Dan fix the sink - Nedy will do it!