Tuesday, April 5, 2011

TRAVEL CALL!

I got back from lunch today to an e-mail from Dan at work. Subject line? "Travel Approval!" Guess who's goin' to Korea NEXT WEEK?!

We (as in me, Dan, Ned, my sister Lisa and her son Josiah) leave for Seoul on 4/14 at 1:00am, so essentially Wednesday night for practical purposes. Holy macaroni! That's a week from tomorrow! We'll be there through 4/22, arriving home with Kamron that same night because of the time change.

That was FAST! Ohmygoodness, ohmygoodness. Someone hand me a paper bag! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent news. So happy for you guys!

Corky said...

Holy makarel! That's incredible. I can't wait to meet him!!!!

Aleece said...

great news!!!! So excited for you!

Juli said...

Wonderful!!!

Corky said...

Wondering how it's going ....